Casework & Millwork
As a casework and millwork company, Colorado Cabinet Works is committed to building long-term partnerships. We work hard to maintain quality relationships with owners, general contractors, architects, and interior design professionals. Our focused relationship building process allows us to focus on the proper procedures to meet expectations whether a project is large or small in scope or scale.
Colorado Cabinet Works is unique compared to most traditional casework and millwork companies. At our core, we are construction project focused. This means we are capable of combining the craftsmanship of traditional millwork with production casework. This combination along with teaming with outside professionals allows us to meet the schedules of commercial projects with quality products and an advantage in completing your commercial project on time.
When comparing ourselves within the commercial woodwork industry throughout Colorado, we are uniquely defined as a non-traditional casework and millwork company. By combining the best practices of a construction contractor with the demands of fabrication, Colorado Cabinet Works can claim Quality and Management as the hallmark of our company.
Colorado Cabinet Works has on staff designers, estimators, project managers, fabricators and contractors which allows us to fabricate custom millwork where our standard cabinet provider is limited. Our countertop division (Colorado Creative Countertops) fabricates all custom countertops for our commercial projects.
Our goal is always to provide our clients with a bid estimate that is an accurate and complete reflection of the plans and specifications. Although change orders can and do occur during construction, we try to minimize these. Our estimators are proactive in trying to get answers to questions prior to submitting the bid.
- Understand the expectations of the owner, architect and general contractor and exceed these expectations.
- Represent our General Contractor partners with the highest level of professionalism and scope expertise
- Perform all work, from start to finish, with the highest level of safety awareness for ourselves and others
- Provide the highest quality products within the schedule parameters set by the General Contractor while exceeding the quality expectations
- Work proactively with all trades to endure complete project success with a TEAM approach resulting in on-time deliverability.